Matcha Mochi Dumplings
Matcha Soy Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 2 cup Soy Milk (or any plant milk you like)
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (or any vegan sweetener you like)
- 1/2 cup MOCHIKO Rice Flour
- 5 tbsp Water
- Heat the soymilk in a pan on low heat and add the matcha powder and maple syrup.
- Gently mix the soymilk until the matcha powder and maple syrup melt.
- [To make the Mochi Dumplings] Pour water in the MOCHIKO rice flour and mix well until it combines.
- Knead the dough until it gets as hard as your earlobes.
- Tear the dough into small pieces, and then roll them up into a ball with your hands.
- Boil the MOCHIKO balls in hot water until the balls flat to the surface.
- Cool down the cooked Mochi balls in cold water.
- Placed the cooled mochi in a cup and pour the matcha soymilk over it.
- Serve cool with a spoon.
Leave a Reply