Matcha Genovese Pizza
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 2 oz Pine Nuts
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp Oil Flavorless oils are recommended
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Asparagus
- 2 Pre-maid Pizza Crusts (7 inches or 18cm)
- Put the matcha powder, pine nuts, garlic, parmesan cheese and oil in a food processor and process them until you get a smooth paste-like texture.
- Spread the matcha paste on the pizza crust.
- Cut the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese into small pieces and sprinkle them over the pizza crust.
- Slice the asparagus and put them on the pizza.
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 200 °C or 390 °C for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot on a plate.