Matcha Potato Salad Tree
- 2 oz Potato
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Carrot (For decoration)
- Cucumber (For decoration)
- Paprika (For decoration)
- Cream Cheese (For decoration)
- Cheder Cheese (For decoration)
- Cook the potatoes in a microwave and mash with mayonnaise.
- Add the matcha powder and other ingredients with the mashed potato and mix well until you get a smooth cream-like texture.
- To make the base of a tree, fill a bowl with the potato cream. Make sure you reserve some for the decoration.
- Put the reserved potato cream in a decorating tube and decorate the potato tree.
- Cut out the vegetables and cheese into a small round shape using a straw.
- Decorate the potato tree with the vegetables and cheese as you like!