Matcha Prosciutto Cupcake Rice Balls
Cupcake looking Rice Balls flovered with Matcha. Perfect appetizer to surprize your guests at your next home party.
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 5 oz Rice (Cooked Short Grain Rice)
- 3 slices Prosciutto Raw Ham
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- Prosciutto Raw Ham(For Topping)
- Edamame Beans (For Topping)
- Spaghetti Sticks (For Topping)
- Cream Cheese (For Topping)
- Add the matcha powder and cream cheese with the warm rice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Divide the rice into 3 equal-sized balls.
- Lay out a piece of plastic wrap and place a rice ball in the center. Lift and hold the four corners of the plastic wrap and twist. Form the rice ball into a sand bag shape. Repeat to make 2 more rice balls.
- Cover the rice balls with sheets of prosciutto ham.
- Decorate the rice ball with the cream cheese using a decorating tube or spoon so it will look like a cupcake.
- Roll up a strip of prosciutto. Pin a boiled edamame at both ends of a stick of spaghetti to imitate a rose flower.
- Place the prosciutto rose on top of the cupcake rice ball and serve.