Matcha Pasta Genovese
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil Flavorless oils are recommended
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 oz Cottage Cheese
- 7 oz Farfalle Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the farfalle pasta as instructed on your package.
- Reserve half the matcha powder and leave aside.
- Put the rest of the matcha powder, pine nuts, garlic, parmesan cheese and oil in a food processor and process them until you get a smooth paste-like texture.
- Transfer the matcha paste a larger bowl and mix well with the cooked Farfalle pasta.
- Add the reserved matcha powder and cottage cheese in the bowl and mix well until all the ingredients incorporate.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.