Green Tea Lemonade Soda
- 1 tsp (or 2 tea bags ) Green Tea
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Water
- Sugar (any sweetener you like) to taste
- To make green tea extract, put the green tea leaves or tea bags in the hot water. Leave time to allow the tea to brew.
- Take out the tea leaves or tea bags and cool down the green tea with ice.
- Add the lemon juice and sparkling water to the chilled green tea extract. Mix well.
- Put some slices of lemon and some ice cubes in a glass and pour the green tea lemonade soda.
- Serve with a straw.
Leave a Reply