Matcha Cream Pasta
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 7 oz Fettuccine Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the fettuccine pasta as instructed on your package.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces and slice the zucchini. Stir fry the garlic in a frying pan until aromatic. Add the zucchini to the pan and stir fry the vegetables on medium heat.
- Add the milk and heavy cream to the pan and cook down until the sauce gets thick.
- Turn off the heat and put the matcha powder and cream cheese in the pan. Mix well until all the ingredients incorporate. Make sure no matcha cramps left in the sauce.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta with the matcha sauce and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot on a plate.