Matcha Rice Flour Icebox Cookie
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 4 oz Butter
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Divide the rice flour into 2 equal amounts. Add the matcha powder to only one of them so you get green and white rice flours.
- Warm up and soften the butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Add the egg yolk and sugar with the butter and mix well.
- Separate the buttercream into 2 equal amounts.
- Add the green matcha rice flour with one of the buttercream to make green cookie dough.
- Add the white rice flour with another buttercream to make white cookie dough.
- Put the cookie dough in a refrigerator and leave them for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and shape them into logs to make a spiral pattern.
- Wrap the dough with a plastic wrap and put in a freezer for about 30minutes until it has set.
- Take the cookie dough out of the freezer and slice into pieces.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 170℃ or 340 °F for about 20 minutes.
- Cool down the cookies at room temperature and serve.