Matcha Yogurt Strawberry Smoothie
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2-3 Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Soy Yogurt (or any plant based yogurt you like)
- Maple Syrup (or any sweetener you like)
- 1-2 Fresh Strawberries (For decoration)
- Put the frozen strawberries and 1/4 cup yogurt in a blender and mix well until smooth. Pour the strawberry yogurt in the bottom of a cup.
- Add honey to 1/2 cup yogurt and mix well. Pour the yogurt over the strawberry yogurt in the cup.
- Put the matcha powder and maple syrup in 1/4 cup yogurt and mix well. Pour the matcha yogurt over the plain yogurt in the cup.
- Serve with a straw.
Leave a Reply