Matcha White Chocolate Muffin
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 oz Butter
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp White Chocolate Chips
- Mix flour with matcha powder and baking powder. Leave aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds and mix with the sugar. Mix well until the butter becomes white.
- Add the egg and milk with the butter. Mix well.
- Add the matcha flour with the butter. Mix.
- Add the white chocolate chips into the filling.
- Pour the filling in a cups and bake them in a preheated oven at 170°C or 340°F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool the muffins at room temperature and serve.