Matcha Milk Ice Cubes
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 6 tbsp Condensed Milk
- Put the milk and matcha powder in a pan and turn on low heat.
- Gently mix the milk until the matcha melts.
- Turn off the heat and add the condensed milk in the pan.
- Mix well until all the ingredients melt.
- Cool down the filling with iced water.
- Pour the filling into a freezer-proof container and cool it in a freezer for about 1-2 hours until it becomes nice hard ice cubes.
- Take the ice cubes out of the container and serve on a plate.