Matcha White Chocolate Cookie
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 5 tbsp White Chocolate Chip
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 oz Butter
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Mix the matcha powder with the flour. Leave aside.
- Warm up and soften the butter and half of the white chocolate chips in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Add the sugar and egg with the butter chocolate cream and mix until all the ingredients incorporate.
- Add the matcha mixed flour with the buttercream and mix well.
- Add the reserved white chocolate chips with the cookie dough and mix.
- Cover up the dough with a plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Take a bunch out of the dough and roll it up with your hands.
- Put the cookie ball on a baking sheet and press center with your thumb to make a flat cookie.
- Repeat to make more cookies.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 170°C or 340°F for about 20 minuites.
- Cool down the cookies at room temperature and serve.