Matcha Milk with Anko and Mochi
Matcha milk with Red Bean Paste (Anko) and Rice Flour Dumplings (Mochi)
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 cup Milk
- Honey (or any sweetener you like) to taste
Rice Flour Dumplings
- 1/4 cup MOCHIKO Rice Flour
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Canned Red Bean Paste
To make rice flour dumplings
- Pour water in the MOCHIKO rice flour and mix well unti it combines.
- Knead the dough until it gets as hard as your earlobes.
- Tear the dough into small pieces, and then roll them up into a ball with your hands.
- Boil the MOCHIKO balls in hot water until the ball float to the surface.
- Cool down the cooked MOCHIKO balls in cold water and take them out of the water to drain.
To make Mactha milk with Anko and Mochi
- Put the red bean paste in the bottom of a cup.
- Put the MOCHIKO dumplings on the red bean paste in the cup.
- Melt the matcha powder and honey in the hot water in a separate cup. Mix well until you get a smooth paste-like texture.
- Add the milk with the matcha paste and pour the matcha milk over the Anko paste and MOCHIKO dumplings in the cup.
- Serve with a spoon.