Matcha Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- Whipped Cream (For decoration)
- Melt the matcha powder and sugar in the hot water.
- Add the egg yolks in the melted matcha and mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Add the heavy cream and mix well.
- Pour the matcha cream in a freezer-proof container and cool it in a freezer for about an hour.
- Take out the container from the freezer and stir the half-frozen matcha ice cream gently.
- Put the container back in the freezer and cool it for another 1-2 hours until it becomes nice frozen matcha ice cream.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.
Leave a Reply