- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 4 oz Butter
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Mix the matcha powder with flour. Leave aside.
- Heat up and melt the butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds and mix with the sugar. Mix well until the butter becomes white.
- Add egg to the sugar-mixed butter. Mix well.
- Add the matcha flour with the butter until it becomes cookie dough.
- Wrap the cookie dough with plastic wrap and leave it in a refrigerator for about 30-60 minutes.
- Take out the cookie dough out of the fridge and cut into small pieces.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 170°C or 340°F for about 20-30 minutes.
- Cool the cookies at room temperature and serve on a plate.
Leave a Reply