Matcha Tofu Pudding
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 7 oz Tofu
- 1 cup Soy Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Agar Powder
- Mix the agar powder with Sugar. Leave aside.
- Pour the soymilk in a pan and add the agar sugar. Heat the pan on low heat and gently mix the ingredients and melt them in the pan. Cool down the soymilk at room temperature.
- Wrap the tofu in a paper towel and het it in a microwave for about 3 minutes to drain the excess water.
- Put the drained tofu and the soymilk in a food processor and mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Pour the tofu cream in cups and put them in a refrigerator for about 2 hours until it has set.
- Serve with decoration.