Matcha Cream Cheese Muffin
- 2 tsp Mathca Powder
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Flower
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix the matcha powder with the flour and baking powder. Leave aside.
- Soften the butter and cream cheese in a microwave for about 20 seconds and mix until incorporate.
- Add the sugar and egg with the butter cheese cream. Mix.
- Add the reserved matcha flour with the butter cheese cream. Mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Put the filling into muffin cups and bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- Cool down the muffins at room temperature and serve.