Matcha Banana Pound Cake
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix the matcha powder with the flour and baking powder. Leave aside.
- Beaten the egg and add the sugar, milk and oil. Mix well until all the ingredients incorporate.
- Mash the banana and add to the egg cream.
- Add the reserved dry ingredients with the egg cream and mix.
- Put the filling in a pound cake mold and bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- If the cake is still undercooked, bake it for another 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into individual pieces and serve.