Matcha Pancake with Matcha Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tsp Mathca Powder
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil
Matcha Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tsp Mathca Powder
- 0.5 oz White Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Mix the mathca powder with the flour. Leave aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar and oil. Whisk well until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add the egg mixture to the matcha flour and stir until just incorporated.
- Add the milk to the dough and mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and lightly coat with the oil. Make sure you remove off the excess oil completely to get the nice-looking surface of the pancakes.
- Ladle the batter into the heated pan and cook until the top bubbles and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Flip and cook until the other side is also lightly browned.
- [To make Matcha Chocolate Sauce) Chop the white chocolate into small pieces and mix with Matcha powder and milk.
- Put the matcha chocolate in a microwave for about 20-30 seconds until the chocolate melt.
- Mix well until all the ingredients incorporate.
- Place the matcha pancakes on a plate and serve with the matcha chocolate sauce and your favorite toppings.