Matcha Steamed Bun
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- Beaten the egg in a bowl and mix with the sugar. Mix until fluffy.
- Gradually add the milk and oil to the bowl and mix until all the ingredients incorporate.
- In a separate bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg cream. Mix well.
- Place a cupcake liner in heat-resistance ramekin bowl. Pour the filling into the bowl.
- Put the bowl filled with matcha filling in a steamer and steam the cake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold on a plate with your favorite topping.