Matcha Sweet Potato Tree
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 4 oz Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream (Sweetened)
- 4 pieces Crackers
- Sprinkles (For decoration)
- Cook the sweet potato in a microwave and mash it until you get smooth texture.
- Add the butter and sugar with the mashed sweet potato while still hot. Mix well.
- Add the matcha powder and heavy cream to the sweet potato and mix well until you get a creamy texture.
- Put the green sweet potato filling in a decorating tube.
- Put whipped cream on a cracker and decorate the cream with green sweet potato to make a tree.
- Repeat to make 3 more matcha trees and serve with the sprinkles.