Matcha Rice Flour Pancake
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Whipped Cream (For decoration)
- Put the matcha powder, rice flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Leave aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar and honey. Whisk well until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add the milk and oil with the egg. Whisk together.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix well until just incorporate.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and lightly coat with the oil.
- Ladle the batter into a heated pan and cook until the top bubbles and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Flip and cook until the other side is also lightly browned.
- Serve as you like them.
Leave a Reply