Matcha Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 6 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 oz Butter
- 1 Egg
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix the matcha powder with the flour and baking powder. Leave aside.
- Warm up and soften the butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds and mix with the peanut butter and sugar. Mix well until all the ingredients incorporate.
- Add the egg with the buttercream and mix well.
- Add the matcha flour with the egg buttercream and mix until it becomes cookie dough.
- Take a bunch out of the cookie dough and roll it up with your hands.
- Put a cookie ball on a baking sheet and press center with a fork to make a flat cookie.
- Repeat to make more cookies.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180°C or 350°F for about 20 minutes.
- Cool down the cookies at room temperature and serve.
Leave a Reply