Matcha No-Bake Yogurt Cake
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Gelatin Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Pre-maid Cookie Crumb Pie Crust (18cm)
- Whipped Cream (For decoration)
- Heat the heavy cream in a pan over low heat.
- Put the matcha powder, sugar and gelatin powder in the pan ad mix well until all the ingredients melt.
- Cool down the cream with cold water.
- Add the yogurt with the cream. Mix well.
- Pour the filling into the cookie crumb pie crust and cool it in the refrigerator for about 1.5 -2 hours until it has set.
- Cut into individual pieces and served with whipped cream and decorations.
Leave a Reply