Matcha Baked Cheese Cake
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Flour
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Pre-maid Cooke Crumb Pie Crust (18cm)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a smooth cream-like texture.
- Fill the cookie crusts with the matcha cream.
- Place the cookie crusts filled with matcha cream and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 °C or 350°F for about 20 minutes and then at 150 °C or 300°F for 30-40minutes.
- Cool down the matcha cheese cake at room temperature until it has set.
- Cut into pieces and serve with whipped cream.