- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 oz Butter
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Whipped Cream (Sweetened)
- Reserve half of the matcha powder for the cream topping.
- Mix rest of the matha powder with flour and baking powder. Leave aside.
- Warm up milk in a microwave for about 10 seconds and melt the sugar in the warm milk. Leave aside.
- Bean an egg and mix with the reserved matcha mixed flour.
- Add the milk and butter in the flour. Mix well.
- Pour the filling in cups and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 °C or 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool down the cupcakes at room temperature so the cream topping will not melt when place on top.
- Add the reserved matcha powder with the whipped cream and mix to combine.
- Decorate the cupcake with matcha whipped cream and serve.