Popular Italian dessert with a Matcha twist.
- 2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 16-17 tbsp Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Hot Water
- 18 pieces Biscuits
- Reserve a teaspoon of the matcha powder for topping. Melt rest of the matcha powder in the hot water.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and soak the biscuits into the matcha source.
- Add the sugar with the heavy cream and whip the heavy cream until fluffy. Add the mascarpone cheese with the whipped cream and mix well.
- Divide the matcha-soaked biscuits into 8 equal amounts.
- Take one bunch of matcha biscuits and spread over in the bottom of a cup.
- Spread the cheese cream over the matcha biscuits layer.
- On the cheese layer, put another bunch of matcha biscuits and then the cheese cream.
- Skrinkle the reserved matcha powder over the cheese cream.
- Repeat to make 3 more cups and serve.
Leave a Reply