Matcha Caramel Popcorn
Matcha flavor goes so well with milk and butter. Almost too well. It can be addictive that I cannot stop eating!
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 6-7 tbsp Dried Corn
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Pop the dried corns in a pan or microwave as directed on your package.
- Heat the heavy cream in a pan over low heat.
- Put the matcha powder, butter and sugar in the heavy cream and mix well so all the ingredients melt.
- Cook down the cream until it becomes thick.
- Put the popcorns back in the pan and coat with the matcha cream.
- Cool down the popcorns at the room temperature and serve.
Leave a Reply