Matcha Snowball Cookies (Gluten-free)
This is one of my favorite recipes because I don't have to do the dishes after cooking 🙂
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Powder Sugar
- Put the rice flour, matcha powder and sugar in a plastic bag.
- Add the oil in the plastic bag and mix with the rice flour. Squeeze the bag so the ingredients get incorporate and becomes cookie dough. Add extra oil if the dough is too dry.
- Take a bunch of the cookie dough and squeeze hard to form a ball. Round it up with your hands.
- Repeat to make more cookie balls.
- Bake the cookie balls in a preheated oven at 170℃ or 340℉ for about 20 minutes.
- Cool the cookie balls at room temperature.
- Put the powder sugar and the cookies in a clean plastic bag to powder-coat them.
- Serve on a plate.