Matcha Pottage Soup
Matcha can help you increase your metabolism and burn more fat. I have developed this recipe for my friend who needed to lose her weight for her wedding. She lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks by drinking the soup and made a beautiful bride!
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 Potatoes
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cube Consommé Soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice the onion and put them in a pan. Add the butter in the pan and stir fly the onions until they become transparent.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Preheat the potatoes in a microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Add the preheated potatoes and water with the sautéed onion in the pan and cook them down on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the milk, heavy cream and matcha powder with the cooked vegetables in the pan and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Grind the ingredients well until you get a smooth texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot or cold.