Matcha No-Bake Cheesecake
No-Bake Cheesecake is very popular in Japan and we call it as "Rare Cheesecake" (Not because it is unusual obviously)I have decided to add Matcha powder in it because I know Matcha and Cream Cheese always make a very good match. I was too lazy to bake a pie crust by myself and used the pre-maid one this time but you can of course make your own pie crust if you are not too lazy!
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 7 onces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Gelatin Powder
- 1 Premaid Cookie Crumb Pie Crust(18cm)
- Whipped Cream (For decoration)
- Heat the heavy cream in a pan over low heat.
- Put the matcha powder, sugar and gelatin in the pan and mix well until all the ingredients melt.
- Cool down the cream with iced water.
- Put the matcha cream and cream cheese in a food processor. Mix well.
- Pour the filling into the cookie crumb pie crust and cool it in the refrigiator for about 1.5-2 hours until it has set.
- Cut into individual pieces and serve with whipped cream and decorations.