Matcha Chocolate Milk
Chocolate milk has been my favorite drink ever since I was a child. I now make the chocolate milk to treat myself after a tough workout. With matcha, I can add extra flavor and nutrients to my favorite drink.
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 once White Chocolate
- 1 cup Milk
- Vanilla Ice Cream (For decoration)
- Shredded White Chocolate (For decoration)
- Warm up 1/4 of the milk. Melt the matcha powder and white chocolate in the warm milk.
- Pour rest of the cold milk into the matcha chocolate milk. Mix well.
- Put some ice in a cup and pour the matcha chocolate milk in the cup.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and shredded white chocolate and serve with a straw.
Leave a Reply