Matcha Chocolate Fondant
- 3 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 3 onces White Chocolate
- 3 onces Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Powder Sugar (For decoration)
- Heat and melt the white chocolate and butter in a microwave for about 1 minute at 600W. Mix well and leave aside.
- Beaten the eggs in a bowl and add with the sugar. Mix until the egg becomes whiter.
- Add the chocolate butter with the egg cream and mix thoroughly.
- Mix the matcha powder and flour and shift the matcha flour into the butter cream.
- Use spatula and mix the butter by cutting motion.
- Pour the filling in oven-proof containers and bake them in a preheated oven at 200℃ or 390F for about 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Sprinkle the powder sugar over the Matcha chocolate fondant and serve.