Matcha Oreo Cookie Pound Cake
I have decided to combine two of my favorite things: Matcha and Oreo. They taste even better when combined.
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 9 pieces Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix the matcha powder with the flour and baking powder.
- Break the oreo cookies into small pieces and mix with the matcha flour. Leave aside.
- Warm up and soften the butter in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Add the sugar and eggs with the butter. Mix well.
- Add the heavy cream with the buttercream and mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients with the buttercream and mix.
- Put the filling in a pound cake mold and bake it in a preheated overn at 180℃ or 350゜F for about 30minutes.
- If the cake if still undercooked, bake it for another 5-10 minutes.
- Cool down the cake at room temperature.
- Cut into individual pieces and serve.