Matcha Apple Smoothie
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Yogurt (Plant based yogurt if you are vegan)
- Honey (or any sweetener you like) to taste
- Put the frozen apple and 1/3 cup Yogurt in a blender and mix until smooth. Put the apple yogurt into the bottom of a cup.
- Add honey to 1/3 cup yogurt and mix well. Pour the yogurt over the apple yogurt in the cup.
- Put the matcha powder and honey in 1/3 cup yogurt and mix well. Pour the matcha yogurt over the plain yogurt in the cup.
- Serve with a straw.
Leave a Reply