Matcha Grape Kiwi Smoothie
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- Kiwi fruits
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Yogurt (Plant based yogurt if you are vegan)
- Honey or Maple syrup to taste
- Put the frozen grape and 1/4 cup milk in a blender and mix until smooth. Put the grape milk into the bottom of a cup.
- Add honey to 1/4 cup yogurt and mix well. Pour the yogurt over the grape milk in the cup.
- Put the frozen kiwi and 1/4 cup milk in a blender and mix until smooth. Put the kiwi milk over the yogurt in the cup.
- Put the matcha powder and honey in 1/2 cup yogurt and mix well. Pour the matcha yogurt over the plain yogurt in the cup.
- Serve with a straw.
Leave a Reply