Creamy non-bake pudding with Matcha powder.
Servings 4 cups
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatin Powder
- Pour the milk in a pan and add the matcha powder, sugar and gelatin.
- Heat the pan on low heat and gently mix the ingredients and melt them in the pan.
- Cool the pan with cold water and add fresh cream. Mix well.
- Pour the matcha filling into cups.
- Place the cups in a refrigerator for about 1.5-2 hours until it has set.
- Serve with a whipped cream on top.
Leave a Reply