Healthy jelly for grown-ups.
Servings 4 cups
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tea spoon Gelatin Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Put all the ingredients other than heavy cream in a pan and mix well. Heat the pan over low heat and mix the ingredients until melt.
- Take off the pan from heat and cool it in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours until it has set.
- Take the matcha jelly out of the refrigerator and cut out the jelly as you like.
- Put the matha jelly on a cup and serve with heavy cream.